Digital Strategy | Web Design
Client Website: Wolfgang Confectioners
Wolfgang Candy Company was founded all the way back in 1921 in York, Pennsylvania. It’s a family run businesses with a lot of history that produces sweet treats, chocolates, and confectionary items. In 2016 their business transitioned from retail to wholesale which necessitated a whole new website design, branding identity, and marketing strategy to align with their new identity as a B2B co-manufacturing company called Wolfgang Confectioners.
- Design a mobile responsive website that communicates Wolfgang’s new branding and business transition with clear and clean front-end design.
- Demonstrate Wolfgang’s capabilities, experience, and expertise to attract potential clients.
- Intuitive and straightforward navigation and design flow to make information easy to find for potential co-manufacturing clients.
How this was accomplished
- Step One – Research. Every thorough project starts with research into market competitors. From there I observed what was working, what wasn’t working, and how we could improve upon UX design for the new Wolfgang website.
- Step Two – Design. From there I took the new branding identity guidelines and drafted up detailed wireframes of how the new website would look and feel.
- Step Three – Development. Once the wireframes were approved, I got to coding on WordPress using the Divi interface with custom modifications.
- Step Four – Deployment. After testing mobile and cross-browser compatibility, and sending through for client approval, wolfgangco.com went live.
“Chaucee has completed two different website redesigns for our company. Each time she used her creativity mixed with her clean design to build something that is appealing to our customers on many fronts. She took the time to listen, build and make changes the site needed for the betterment of the company. We would happily recommend Chaucee to anyone looking to build a site that is visually appealing and user-friendly. I know we certainly will be the next site we build.”
– Sam Miller, Wolfgang Confectioners
Take The Next Step
Are you ready for a new website that represents your business professionally, is mobile responsive, well-designed, meets your goals, and reaches your customers?